As part of our insurable vehicle guidelines, there are certain types of cars that fall outside our appetite. Examples include:
· Vehicles that are not registered for street use.
· Vehicles with snow-plowing equipment
· Gray market vehicles
· Vehicles previously declared “total loss”
· Salvage or branded title
· Vehicles with more or less than four wheels
· Custom equipment as defined within the policy.
· Recreation vehicles
· Classic cars
· Race cars
· High performance vehicles
· Vehicles modified for high performance or racing